Automatic Beverage Shell Measurement Gauge
Measure Automatically - Increase Accuracy - Reduce Cost!
The MARS-EMS-1050 Fully-Automatic Shell Measurement Gauge measures Countersink Depth, Curl Diameter, Curl Height, Curl Opening, and Panel Depth for quality Beverage Endmaking.
The Shell Measurement Gauge is capable of pulling up to 80 beverage shells from a feeder and automatically measures all characteristics. Pneumatically and electronically controlled sensors automatically measure 10 times per end.
After measurement, the shells fall into a collection hopper. Measured values are shown on the color display and out-of-spec limits are clearly flagged in red. Data may also be transfered directly into Visionary QCTM or other data acquisition software.
The Fully-Automatic Shell Measurement Gauge may be integrated directly with the production line to receive and measure shells without any operator intervention - a substantial labor savings.
Now even more user friendly
The MARS-EMS-1050 now features CMC-KUHNKE’s new touch-screen user interface. Color icons and simple menus provide easy navigation through the functions of the gauge - further increasing time savings
- Fully-Automatic - may be installed in-line or used as a stand-alone gauge
- Capable of making up to 10 measurements per end - ends rotated automatically
- Holds up to 80 Shells for measurement
- Requires little training and is extremely easy to use
- Results may be automatically transferred to a PC