New! End Measurement Station
EMS-3200 Semi-Automatic Multi-Diameter End Measurement
Now measures ends up to 230mm in diameter!
The new EMS-3200 End Measurement Station provides automatic measurements for every characteristic of the can-end, substantially increasing time savings over manual gauges. Featuring automatic end rotation, the new End Measurement Station completely eliminates operator error, maximizing accuracy.
Saves time with increased accuracy!
At the touch of a button, the EMS-3200 automatically measures Curl Diameter , Curl Height, Countersink Height, Curl Opening, Curl Width, Curl Length, Inside Curl Diameter, Chuck Fit, and the option of First Bead Height up to 20 times around the Can End.
The automatic rotation and measurement operation of the End Measurement Station, eliminates measurement error, and makes it easy for operators to feel confident in their Can End Measurement readings, regardless of their can making or quality assurance experience.
Even more user friendly
The EMS-3200 features CMC-KUHNKE's new graphical user interface. Color icons and simple menus provide easy navigation through the functions of the gauge - further increasing time savings.
Results are shown on the color touch screen display and are also available for data transfer either directly into Visionary QCTM or other plant wide data acquisition software.
- Provides substantial time savings over manual end inspection gauges
- Increased accuracy with completely operator independent measurement
- Automatic rotation of can end - allows for true calculation of end characteristics
- Automatic data export
- Customizable test types including number of measurements per end and characteristics to be measured
- Pictorial representation of end measurements shown on screen