Monobloc Aerosol Solutions from CMC-KUHNKE
CMC-KUHNKE offers a wide range of products for measurement and testing of Monobloc Aerosol Cans, from manual gauges that perform each measurement separately, to semi- automated multi-function gauges that quickly complete required measurements at the touch of a button.
FES-3204 Front End Gauge - Semi-Automated Measurement for Trimmed Aluminum Cans
- Measures Wall Thickness in three locations. Also measures Trimmed Can Height and Dome Depth
- Measurements are made automatically with precision encoders
- Can be used with multiple can heights without the need for change parts.
- Exceptionally accurate: Wall Thickness Measurements have a resolution of 0.1 microns, accuracy +/- 1 micron
ABT-2000 Aerosol Burst Tester Automatic detection of burst and buckle
- The test may be graphed [pressure over time] on-screen
- Fully-customizable test types, such as holding at set pressures
- Fully-self contained with internal water supply
- Saves time with Quick-FillTM Technology
- Multiple heights and diameters may be measured without the need for change parts
MARS-ENR Fully Automated Enamel Rater Worlds fastest automated enamel rater at 4cpm
Enamel Rater and Tester
- Quickly and easily configured for test voltage, measurement range, test time and test polarity
- Programmable Measurement Events: Contact Control, Filling Control, Measurement Duration, Current Limits.