NEW: Front End Gauge from CMC-KUHNKE
FES-2000: Semi-Automated Gauge for Trimmed Beverage Cans
Now with Automated Wall Thickness Measurements & Rotation
A new alternative to manual front-end measurements, the New Front End Gauge from CMC- KUHNKE now includes automated Top Wall Thickness (Step) and Mid Wall Thickness (Body) alongside Can Height and Dome Depth measurements.
The exceptionally accurate and rugged FES-2000 automatically rotates the can with the capability to measure 360 degrees around the circumference of the can. Measurement results are shown on the TFT Touch screen and out-of-spec limits are clearly flagged in red allowing for immediate corrective action by line personnel.
An integrated microprocessor allows the gauge to be PC-independent; eliminating any potential downtime due to computer related issues. Data can also be transferred directly into Visionary QCTM or other data acquisition software.
- Measurements are made automatically with precision encoders
- Can be used with multiple can heights without the need for change parts.
- Requires little training and is extremely easy to use.
- Produces measurements with extremely high repeatability and reproducibility.
- Hands-Free design replaces individual, manual gauges and eliminates measurement variation as the result of operator interference.
Copyright © 2017 CMC-KUHNKE, Inc. All rights reserved. SEAMscan, SEAMview, CMC-KUHNKE, CMC-KUHNKE logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of CMC-KUHNKE, Inc. and/or CMC-KUHNKE GmbH.