The NEW MARS-ENR from CMC-KUHNKE
Fully-Automatic Enamel Rater
The new and improved MARS-ENR is the latest edition to CMC-KUHNKE's line of Measurement and Rating Stations (MARS) - a fully-automated line of modular can inspection equipment priced low enough for can makers to justify an installation on every line.
- 4cpm - World's fastest Enamel Rater
- Welded Stainless Steel Construction
- No Changeover from 8oz to 16oz
At 4cpm, the MARS-ENR is the fastest enamel rater in the world. The MARS-ENR may be integrated directly with the production line to receive cans and testing instructions without any operator intervention - a substantial labor savings. Enamel rater test information may be collected at a higher frequency and at a lower cost. The MARS-ENR may also be installed offline using a manually fed in-feed.
The gauge automatically takes cans from the in-feed, and performs customized enamel rating - Programmable Measurement Events include: Measurement Duration, Measurement Range, Contact Control, Current Limits, and Fill level Control. In the event of an out-of-spec condition, or if statistical anomalies are discovered, several optional automatic responses are available to notify operators that corrective action is needed. These range from simple warning lights and alarms, to a signal sent to the line to stop production.
Measurement results may also be shown graphically on the gauge [Current over time], and test results may be automatically transferred either directly into Visionary QCTM or to another plant wide data acquisition software.
- World's fastest automated enamel rater at 4cpm
- Welded stainless steel frame designed for maximum corrosion resistance
- High resolution measurements displayed in 0.001mA
- No changeover from 8oz to 16oz
- Customized measurement events - duration, range, contact control, current limits and fill level
- Installed In-line, or stand-alone
- Test data automatically transferred via RS232, or Ethernet