New! Aerosol Can Inspector ACI-1000
Automatic Measurement for 3-Piece Aerosol Cans
The ACI-1000 Aerosol Can Inspection Station uses state-of-the-art optical technology to accurately measure critical parameters of 3-Piece Aerosol Cans. All measurements are taken automatically, eliminating operator error.
The Aerosol Can Inspector measures:
Can Height Overall (A),Can Height Over the Seams(B), Internal Diameter 1" Opening (C), Outside Diameter 1" Opening (D), Seam Diameter Top Seam (E), Neck Shoulder Height (K) Seam Length Top Seam (G), Can Body Outside Diameter (H).
Additional characteristics may be programmed upon request.
- Cans rotated automatically
- Highly Accurate Optical Measurement
- Up to 36 measurement positions around the can
- Setup for different container sizes is done in seconds
- Precision made parts and sturdy design ensure years of reliable operation
- Test data automaicallly transferred via RS232 or Ethernet
- Integrated PC with Windows 10
- 2x Telecentric lenses with high resolution USB cameras
New! PET Burst and Buckle Tester ABT-3100-PET
The PET Burst and Buckle Tester is designed to check the Burst and Buckle pressure of PET Bottles.
The ABT-3100-PET may be programmed with up to 60 fully-customized test types, such as holding at set pressures. The best selling burst tester in the industry also features a fully-self contained, internal water supply.
The PET Burst Tester is adapted from the ABT-3100, available for 2-piece and 3-piece aerosol cans, monobloc and aluminum bottles with even the softest curl.
- New! 60 Fully-customizable test types, such as holding at set pressures
- New! Measures Pressure Drop at time of Buckle
- New! Auto-start functionality - Test begins as soon as door is secured
- Automatic detection of buckle and burst
- Automatic data export
- With 3-piece Aerosol cans, Top and Bottom Buckle may be graphed [pressure over time] on-screen
- Fully-self contained with internal water supply
Tailored Craft-Specific Package - CMC-KUHNKE and Craft Breweries
CMC-KUHNKE has worked with the craft market since the beginning of the can revolution. Based on feedback from our 100+ craft beverage customers we continue to tailor our seam package to meet the needs of the industry.
CMC-KUHNKE visited several breweries this spring to hear why they recommend CMC-KUHNKE for their seam inspection packages.