SEAM Stripper - Automatic
More than a can cutter. It's a cost cutter.
The Automatic Seam Stripper is a sensible, affordable alternative to conventional teardown methods used to prepare the Double Seam for Analysis or Tightness (Wrinkle Evaluation).
This remarkable tool accurately and efficiently cuts the Double Seam and then separates the Cover Hook from the Body Hook in one fast, safe teardown operation that does not damage or distort the Cover Hook. The Automatic SEAM Stripper dramatically reduces teardown time so more frequent inspections can be performed with our SEAMscan System or other teardown inspection systems.
The efficiency, precision and simplicity you need to deliver higher can quality
You get higher quality assurance efficiency and much more accurate measurements. Independent tests show that an Automatic SEAM Stripper substantially reduces teardown time and distortion of Cover Hook when compared to manual Double Seam teardown methods.
Tooling for the Automatic SEAM Stripper can be changed in just seconds. It is available in sizes ranging from 200 – 603, allowing the machine to quickly and efficiently teardown a wide range of containers including beverage, food, general line and aerosol cans. The Automatic SEAM Stripper simultaneously cuts and strips both aluminum and steel can Double Seams in a single motion. In just 5 to 10 seconds per can, the STR-1000 produces flawless Cover Hooks that are suitable for measurement and inspection.
- Safest teardown tool in the industry - Technician's hands never touch the can while the Double Seam Stripper is in operation
- Simultaneously cuts and strips both aluminum and steel can double seams in a single motion
- Tooling can be changed in seconds to quickly and efficiently teardown a wide range of containers including beverage, food, general line and aerosol cans
- Saves Time - Cans are stripped in 10-15 seconds
- Eliminates repetitive actions that can cause Carpal Tunnel Syndrome