Front End Gauge
Automated Can Rotation
The Front End Gauge provides front end measurements on trimmed 2-piece cans, including Top and Mid-Wall Thickness, Trimmed Can Height, Can Height and Dome Depth
The exceptionally accurate and repeatable FES-3000 Front End Gauge automatically rotates the can with the capability to measure 36 locations around the circumference of the can. Measurement results are shown on the TFT Touch screen and out-of-spec limits are clearly flagged in red allowing for immediate corrective action by line personnel.
Measure multiple heights and up to 2 diameters in one compact unit
An integrated microprocessor allows the Front End Gauge to be PC-independent; eliminating any potential downtime due to computer related issues. Data can also be transferred directly into Visionary QCTM or other data acquisition software.
- Measurements are made automatically with precision encoders
- Can be used with multiple can heights without the need for change parts.
- Requires little training and is extremely easy to use.
- Produces measurements with extremely high repeatability and reproducibility.
- Hands-Free design replaces individual, manual gauges and eliminates measurement variation as the result of operator interference.
- Exceptionally accurate: Wall Thickness Measurements have a resolution of 0.1 microns.
- Wall Thickness data may be graphed on-screen