Back End Gauge
Gauge quickly adjusts for use with multiple can heights
The Back End Gauge is an operator-independent system for the accurate measurement of 2-piece beverage cans.
The Back End Station measures Plug Diameter, Can Height, Flange Width and Flange Diameter. All measurements are taken automatically at the touch of a button, and cans are automatically rotated to measure at multiple positions.Quick and easy setup provides for up to 20 different measurement configurations.
This semi-automatic can measurement system is available as a stand-alone gauging unit with a digital display or data may be transfered directly into Visionary QC or data acquisition software.
- Accurately measures in up to 20 positions around the diameter of the can
- Intuitive, easy to use, touch-screen interface
- Option for automatic infeed is available
- Hands-Free design replaces individual, manual gauges and eliminates measurement variation as the result of operator interference.
- Automatic RS232 data output