Beverage Can Dome Reversal Tester
4 Measurement Tests Available - Including Dome Growth
The Dome Reversal Tester is a semi-automated buckle tester designed to determine the pressure at which the bottom dome of a finished beverage can begins to buckle.
The DRT-3000 Series Dome Reversal Tester for finished beverage cans is available in 4 measurement modes, all available with graphical data representation.
- Buckle Test
- Buckle Test and Dome Growth with fixed pressure levels
- Flex Mode: Buckle Test and Dome Growth Test in 0.05 bar increments - Ideal for R&D Laboratories
- Dome Growth Permanent Test - Dome Growth Test only - with fixed pressure levels.
Beverage Can Buckle Force & Dome Growth test results may be read from the tester’s digital display, transmitted to a computer via the RS232 computer interface, or analyzed with CMC- KUHNKE’s Display IV graphical evaluation software.
The tester uses CMC-KUHNKE’s latest Quick-FillTM Technology. Quick- FillTM is a unique time saving feature designed to decrease test time while maintaining the accuracy of the test. Testers can rapidly increase the test pressure from atmosphere to a preset amount. Once at the starting pressure the tester automatically reduces the fill rate in order to maximumize accuracy.
- Robust Design withstands rigors of plant environment
- Graphical representation of data
- Multiple Tests in one compact unit