Fully-Automatic Aerosol End Measurement Gauge
Measure Automatically - Increase Accuracy - Reduce Cost!
The MARS-AER Aerosol End Measurement Gauge provides automatic measurements for every characteristic of aerosol domes and bottoms.
Based on CMC-KUHNKE’s industry leading MARS-DMA for ends, this measurement system is entirely customizable for the user working with any range of sizes. The MARS-AER Fully- Automatic Aerosol End Measurement Gauge comes standard with automatic measurement of Curl Height, Curl Opening, Curl Diameter, Panel Depth, Total Height, Countersink Height, Contact Height, and 1” Opening.
Through the use of hoppers for multiple can end diameters, and an automated end handling system, the MARS-AER Fully-Automatic Aerosol End Measurement Gauge measures an unlimited range of different sized aerosol domes and bottoms. The aerosol can ends are automatically rotated with all parameters being measured in up to 50 positions around the circumference of the end. The aerosol end gauge utilizes two measurement stations; the first measures curl Height, curl opening, curl diameter, panel depth, total height, and countersink height; the second station measures contact height and 1” opening. Additional options available: Seaming Panel Height, Snaplock Undercut, Shoulder Depth, Curl Thickness at 20° and Dome Curl Outer Diameter.
As well as providing greatly increased accuracy of measurement, the labor savings gained by installing the MARS-AER Fully-Automatic Aerosol End Measurement Gauge will pay for the entire project within a matter of months.
- Fully-Automated measurement and handling - Significantly increases inspection accuracy and reduces inspection time
- The can ends are automatically rotated with all parameters measured in up to 50 positions around the circumference of the end.
- Unsurpassed R&R results with a compact design.
- Unlimited number of diameters may be measured
- Robust construction designed to withstand rigors of plant floor