SEAMview System 6
High-Resolution Automatic Can Seam Measurement
The SEAMview System 6 is an affordable way to make can seam measurement easier,faster, and more accurate. Designed specifically for can-makers and brand-owners, SEAMview delivers a high-resolution can seam scope and powerful automatic double seam inspection software, packaged in a friendly user interface.
CMC-KUHNKE’s double seam inspection product line is designed to be extremely flexible - allowing you to tailor your measurement package to suit the needs, and the budget, of your organization.
Buy only what you need.
The SEAMview System may be used as a stand-alone can seam scope, or may be combined with other gauges and software to form a complete double seam inspection system.
Consistent, customer-driven improvements have made the SEAMview System the most versatile can seam measurement system in the industry. Operating in the Microsoft Windows™ 2000/XP/7 environment, the SEAMview System 6 may be installed on a new or existing PC.
Control your seaming process
- Accurate double seam measurement in less than one second!
- Send first and second operation images to your canning line manufacturer for more effective troubleshooting
- World class R&R of 10% or less - Guaranteed
- Stored measurement data and can seam images
- Print double seam inspection reports with seam images on the same page
- Direct integration with database software for quick analysis of double seam inspection data for SPC purposes
- With many versatile configurations, only the SEAMview System 6 has the fundamental structure to overcome obsolescence
- As your needs grow, your seam inspection system can grow with you, and with CMC- KUHNKE you also get the total system technical support and responsiveness that ensure maximum up-time and fast, cost-effective upgrades
The SEAMview System 6 is made up to two essential components
- Clearly Illuminates & Captures images of seams
- High-Resolution USB camera & precision optics
- Rugged and reliable
- Capture, measure & save seam images in less than a second!
- Customize seam inspection screens, zoom levels & alert colors
- Save image as a .BMP, .PNG, .GIF or .JPG file,send it in an e-mail message, or even use it in a document or a spreadsheet