Beverage SEAM Gauge
Cut inspection time by 75%
The highly-accurate Beverage SEAM Gauge is equipped with Countersink Depth, Double Seam Thickness and Can Height measurements.
The easy to use BCC-2000 adds the capability of a complete 360 degree profile of the critical seam thickness measurement.
The Beverage SEAM Gauge automatically rotates the can, allowing for measurements to be taken in up to 50 positions around the diameter of the can. The The highly accurate and repeatable measurements taken by the BCC-2000 may be printed to a serial printer (in tabular format), or may be immediately transferred to a computer database for up to the minute SPC quality analysis. Readings are shown on the large TFT touch screen, or may be accessed via the plant network.
- Measures Countersink Depth, Seam Thickness and Can Height in up to 50 positions around the can
- Complete 360 degree seam thickness profile
- Hands-Free design replaces individual manual gauges and eliminates measurement variation as the result of operator interference
- Automatically rotates the can, further reducing inspection time
- Automatically sends data to an external data collection software
- Produces measurements with extremely high repeatability and reproducibility