Aerosol Can Inspection Station
Cans are rotated and measured automatically!
The ACI-1000 Aerosol Can Inspection Station uses state-of-the-art optical technology to accurately measure critical parameters of 3-Piece Aerosol Cans.
The simple and easy-to-use Aerosol Can Inspection Station uses precision optics and high-resolution cameras to take all measurements automatically, eliminating operator error.
At the touch of a button, the ACI-1000 measures Can Height Overall (A),Can Height Over the Seams(B), Internal Diameter 1" Opening (C), Outside Diameter 1" Opening (D), Seam Diameter Top Seam (E), Neck Shoulder Height (K) Seam Length Top Seam (G), Can Body Outside Diameter (H). Additional characteristics may be programmed upon request.
Measurement results are shown on the color display and data is transfer either directly into Visionary QCTM where specification limits and test types may be defined.
*Requires Visionary Software
*Requires Masters for Can Height Measurement
- Cans rotated automatically
- Highly Accurate Optical Measurement in up to 36 positions around the circumference of the can
- Setup for different container sizes is done in seconds
- Precision made parts and sturdy design ensure years of reliable operation
- Test data automatically transferred via RS232 or Ethernet
- Integrated PC with Windows 10
- 2x Telecentric lenses with high resolution USB cameras