Beverage SEAM Imager
Saves valuable production time!
The VSI-5211 Seam Imager is a high-resolution can seam scope that clearly illuminates and captures images of radially-cut cross sections of beverage can seams.
The sophisticated VSI-5211 provides speed, accuracy, reliability, repeatability, and ease of use thanks to a patented auto focussing can holder.When used with CMC-KUHNKE's auto SEAMview Software, the VSI-5211 is capable of measuring 9 Double Seam dimensions and calculating 3 Double Seam attributes, all in less than one second per image, saving valuable production time!
More rugged, and more reliable than conventional halogen lamps, its solid-state monochromatic LED light source is designed for up to 5 years of 24 hour operation. Chromatic distortion is eliminated, permitting optimum images with quick and easy operator adjustments of can position, contrast and brightness.
- Provides speed, accuracy, reliability, repeatability, and simplified operator procedures
- Increases double seam measurement accuracy while reducing inspection time!
- High-Resolution color camera provides crystal clear images of Double Seams on beverage cans
- Measures double seams in less than one second per image
- 60x Magnification (Available in 30x to 200x magnification)
- Seam images and measurement data may be saved and transferred via USB 2.0, Video Out, or Firewire