Video SEAM Imager
Saves valuable production time!
The VSI-5000 Video Seam Imager is a digital seam scope designed for the measurement of can double seams.
The Video Seam Imager provides speed, accuracy, reliability, repeatability, and ease of use. When used with CMC- KUHNKE's auto SEAMview software, the VSI-5000 is capable of measuring 9 double seam dimensions and calculating 3 double seam attributes, all in less than one second per image!
This high-resolution vision system clearly illuminates and captures images of Double Seams for steel or aluminum containers, aerosol cans, paper fiber containers, plastic bowls, fuel filters, paint cans and more. More rugged and more reliable than conventional halogen lamps, its solid-state monochromatic LED light source is designed for up to 5 years of 24 hour operation. Chromatic distortion is eliminated, permitting optimum images with quick and easy operator adjustments of can position, contrast and brightness.
- Increase double seam measurement accuracy while reducing inspection time!
- High-resolution color camera provides crisp, clean images
- Available for steel or aluminum containers, aerosol cans, paper fiber containers, plastic bowls, fuel filters, paint cans and more!
- 60x Magnification (Available in 30x to 200x magnification)
- Seam images and measurement data may be saved and transferred via USB 2.0, Video Out, or Firewire