Aerosol Can Burst Tester
Faster and more powerful than ever!
The Aerosol Can Burst Tester is a semi-automated burst / buckle tester designed to check the pressure at which the aerosol can end will buckle, and the pressure at which the aerosol can will burst.
The Aerosol Burst Tester now uses 50 bar test pressure may be programmed with up to 60 fully-customized test types, such as holding at set pressures. In addition to 2-piece, 3-piece and monobloc aerosol cans, the ABT-3100 can also be adapted to fit PET bottles and aluminum bottles with even the softest curl.
The can is placed in a specially designed holder which allows it to hang freely. The Aerosol Can Burst Tester automatically fills the aerosol can with water to a pre programmed pressure, then the programmed test sequence begins. Values are automatically recorded for top buckle, bottom buckle, and burst pressures (the tester can automatically assign which end burst). Optionally, one or two thresholds may be programmed into the test sequence, allowing the can to be held at a desired pressure for a specified length of time.
Fully Contained Internal Water Supply
The ABT-3100's Closed Water Circuit stores clean water below the tester, and is recycled and filtered after testing. Eliminating the need for running water lines and drainage, the Closed Water Circuit conserves water while keeping the ABT-3100 free of impurity build up.
The results are shown on screen. Top Buckle and Bottom Buckle test may be graphed [pressure over time] on-screen with 3-Piece cans. Results are also available for data transfer directly into Visionary QC or other data acquisition software.
- 60 Fully-customizable test types, such as holding at set pressures
- Measures Pressure Drop at time of Buckle
- Auto-start functionality - Begin test as soon as door is secured
- 55 bar Max Test Pressure
- Best selling burst tester in the industry
- Automatic detection of buckle and burst
- Automatic assignment of top or bottom burst
- Automatic data export
- With 3-piece cans, Top and Bottom Buckle may be graphed [pressure over time] on-screen
- Fully-self contained with internal water supply
- Multiple heights and diameters of aerosol cans may be measured without the need for change parts.
- Additional adapters are available for PET Bottles, Aluminum Bottles, and Aerosol Cans with non- standard openings.