End Measurement Station - Semi-Automatic
Simultaneously Measure Countersink Depth, Curl Diameter and Curl Height.
The EMS-1250 End Measurement Station provides automatic measurements for the can-end, substantially increasing time savings over manual gauges. Featuring automatic end rotation, the End Measurement Station completely eliminates operator error, maximizing accuracy.
At the touch of a button, the EMS-1230 automatically measures Countersink Depth, Curl Diameter and Curl Height up to 50 times around the Can End.
The automatic rotation and measurement operation of the Multiple End Measurement Station, eliminates measurement error, and makes it easy for operators to feel confident in their Can End Measurement readings, regardless of their can making or quality assurance experience.
Results are shown on the color touch screen display and are available for data transfer either directly into Visionary QC or other plant wide data acquisition software.
- Provides substantial time savings over manual end inspection gauges
- Increased accuracy with completely operator independent measurement
- Automatic rotation of can end
- Automatic data export
- Customizable test types including number of measurements per end and characteristics to be measured
- Measurements available for Countersink Depth, Curl Diameter and Curl Height.